JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GO UNTIL CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE SHOW WE’RE NOT ALLOWED TO CALL PROGRESSLEMANIA FOR LEGAL REASONS at The Electric Ballroom in Camden. HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY TO US!
First things first: THE SHOW IS SOLD OUT. THERE WILL BE ZERO CHANCE OF YOU GETTING A TICKET ON THE DOOR. NONE WHATSOEVER. IF A TOUT OFFERS YOU A TICKET LAUGH IN HIS FACE BECAUSE HE CAN’T SELL YOU ONE.
Now to making sure all you have to worry about on Sunday is having a great day of watching PROGRESS…
* First off, if you haven’t got a ticket for Sunday then you do still have the slimmest of slim chances of getting one. We are no longer handling any returned tickets, but the facebook fan group may have a ticket here or there that fans are trying to sell (at face value ONLY). Head here to sign up for that.
* We do not issue physical tickets. You need to either print off and bring your PayPal receipt, or show us your confirmation on your smartphone. Make sure that you have ID on you just in case you misplace your receipt between your house and the venue!
* If you want to buy merch, we take both cash and card payments. And we’ve got some lovely stuff!
* The nearest tube station is Camden Town. We are just a few doors down from there. Remember to check the Transport for London website for any potential disruption on the Northern Line. Parking in Camden is pretty much impossible, park in nearby areas like Tufnell Park and get the tube in.
* If you’re getting a train to London don’t be caught out by planned engineering works. Head to this link and see if anything might affect the timings of your journey.
* Doors open at 2pm. Show starts at 4pm, we’re usually finished by around 7.30pm. Remember, queuing before the doors open isn’t mandatory (although it does look more fun than most queues)! If you do come down early to queue make sure you dress accordingly for the weather. And make sure you don’t miss the start of the show… trust us.
* MAKE SURE YOU SIT WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO. You will be issued a wristband for your correct band of seating. Security will check, so please make sure you sit where you are supposed to. If you are unsure, please ask a member of the crew.
* We will all be VERY busy on the day (plus it’s only Jim and Jon at the show as Glen is in New Zealand). If you have any questions, please make sure that you ask them to us via Facebook or Twitter by Saturday evening at the latest. We will be all over the place on Sunday itself and barely checking social media. Join the “PROGRESS Wrestling Fans” group on Facebook for a useful show day tool full of advice and stuff.
* And of course, don’t be a dick.
We’ve got a great show planned, with seven huge matches announced. If you’ve not memorised the matches yet, head to the event page here – then maybe do a little wee with all the excitement. WE CANNOT WAIT FOR SUNDAY!
We’ll see you all very soon!
Jim, Jon and Glen
THIS. IS. PROGRESS.