JUST ONE DAY TO GO UNTIL CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER at The Electric Ballroom in Camden. WE ARE SO EXCITED THAT WE ARE TYPING IN ALL CAPS QUITE A LOT.
First things first: THE SHOW IS SOLD OUT. THERE WILL BE ZERO CHANCE OF YOU GETTING A TICKET ON THE DOOR. NIL. ZIP. NADA. NOWT DOING.
Now to making sure all you have to worry about on Sunday is having a great day of watching PROGRESS…
* First off, if you haven’t got a ticket for Sunday then you do still have the slimmest of slim chances of getting one. We are no longer handling any returned tickets, but the facebook fan group may have a ticket here or there that fans are trying to sell (at face value ONLY). Head here to sign up for that.
* We do not issue physical tickets. You need to either print off and bring your PayPal receipt, or show us your confirmation on your smartphone. Make sure that you have ID on you just in case you misplace your receipt between your house and the venue!
* If you have pre-ordered merch to collect on the day then the same applies: Bring your receipt in some form and some ID just in case. If you want to buy merch, we take both cash and card payments.
* The nearest tube station is Camden Town. We are just a few doors down from there. Remember to check the Transport for London website for any potential disruption on the Northern Line. Parking in Camden is pretty much impossible, park in nearby areas like Tufnell Park and get the tube in.
* Doors open at 2pm. Show starts at 4pm, we’re usually finished by around 7.30pm. Remember, queuing before the doors open isn’t mandatory (although it does look more fun than most queues)! If you do come down early to queue make sure you dress accordingly for the weather.
* MAKE SURE YOU SIT WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO. You will be issued a wristband for your correct band of seating. Security will check, so please make sure you sit where you are supposed to. If you are unsure, please ask a member of the crew.
* We will all be VERY busy on the day. If you have any questions, please make sure that you ask them to us via Facebook or Twitter by Saturday evening at the latest. We will be all over the place on Sunday itself and barely checking social media. Join the “PROGRESS Wrestling Fans” group on Facebook for a useful show day tool full of advice and stuff.
* Most importantly of all, don’t be a dick.
We’ve got a great show planned, with seven huge matches announced. If you want to see the full card, head to the event page here – although we’re sure you have it etched into your brain by now. WE CANNOT WAIT FOR SUNDAY!
We’ll see you on Sunday!
Jim, Jon and Glen
THIS. IS. PROGRESS.